Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Matchboxes


Here is a cute little Valentine box. I was inspired by a Pinterest post here. It's made from a matchbox and will hold anything tiny like tic-tacs, redhots or Altoids.  I made it in about 5 minutes. Seriously.
Here's what you need:
Double-stick tape
Wrapping paper or scrapbook paper
Matchbox
Plastic stick-on hearts
Cinnamon Red Hots, Altoids or Tic-tacs

Cut paper to fit around the matchbox. Fasten with double-stick tape.  Put stick on heart on front. (You could put anything on there really.) Fill with candy.  Give to someone you love.  Done. 
How easy was that???

Wayward Weekend

12 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Would you be willing to link this up to my Valentine Link Party going on now? I'd love to have you! Thanks, Michelle
    http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute I think I may trey this sometime.
    Please come share this at:
    www.ladybugswithzoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up this sweet idea at my Valentine Link Party! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat boxes. Good luck from Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.
    I put it on my Pinterest page for "Great ideas for school".
    Hopefully teachers will visit your great blog site!
    I have a blog too. Pop on over if you have time.
    http://www.teachwithme.com/getting-to-the-core

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww that's so cute..
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable! I think I'd put some redhots in it for my hubby :). Cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever!! My kiddos would love this! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a really neat idea! LOVE it!

    #12 buggalcrafts http://buggalcrafts.wordpress.com/

    Lisa's Craft Blog Linky http://www.lisas-craft-blog.com/2012/01/love-filled-linky-list.html

    ReplyDelete