Monday, January 14, 2013

Inspiration Cafe Series - Simple Wire Wrapped Pendant

I love, love, love NorthShore Days jewelry!  I happen to own some of it myself.  So when Natalie does a tutorial, I am super excited!  Today is my lucky day over at the Inspiration Cafe, and yours too because Natalie is doing a great tutorial on these cute, simple wire wrapped pendants.
 You probably already have what you need to make them, so head on over to the Inspiration Cafe and get your easy to follow, step-by-step directions with great detailed pics to help you make your own in no time flat!
 If you are interested in guest posting or becoming a regular contributor to Inspiration Cafe, please let me or any of the girls at the Cafe know and we'll hook you right up!  We'll make it easy for you  It doesn't have to be a new post, just one you love!  You can also click HERE to go to our page to learn more about submitting a guest post.  It's a great way to get exposure for your blog.  We'd love to see what inspires you!

1 comment: