Monday, June 10, 2013

IT'S A STEAL LINK PARTY....TIME TO LINK UP!

For the last 5 weeks the ladies of the Inspiration Cafe have been knocking each other off left, right and center!

Now it's your turn, if you have "knocked off" or been inspired by another blogger we would love to have you come and join us at the cafe for our "It's a Steal" party.



This party is open through till Saturday and we'll be sharing our favorites Sunday!

Please make sure any projects inspired by another blogger includes full credit to the original post.



Click on the Cafe door to check it out!



Inspiration Cafe is looking for guest posters. If you would like to guest post, please let us know, we would love to have you.  If you would prefer a feature instead, feel free to drop us a line. New or old posts welcome.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I'll have to look through my posts and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading right over. I think I stole all of my crafting ideas from someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good ones on there, including the bracelets Mel did that I want to make w/my daughter this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I am so excited. I just pinned something that I liked from another blogger and I have the materials. Your party is a great motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! Can't wait to see what links up!~~Ang

    ReplyDelete