Monday, November 11, 2013

PRECIOUS FINGERPRINTS

Do you know Megan at Our Pinteresting Family?  She just had the most beautiful twin boys!  I can't imagine having twins.  (I get exhausted just having my Grandson for a few days.)  While Megan's resting up and enjoying Ty and Davis, I'm doing a guest post over at her blog today.  In honor of Megan being doubly blessed, I'll be sharing something I don't do very often...a jewelry project. It's made with a precious fingerprint.
Please head over to Megan's blog, Our Pinteresting Family and check it out!  I'll make it easy for you....just click HERE.

18 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww so cute! Love this necklace and the story behind it - hey where did you get the key from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute, I went to check out the post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins are double the blessing. Congrats to Megan! Heading over to check out the project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I had to come back...that is so precious, Danni. I am too tired to cry, but you almost got me!
      xoxoxo

      Delete
  5. This is an adorable idea, Danni ! Maybe for my future grandkids ? {if any!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Danni - that's so pretty - heading off to your guest post now - I'm SO excited she had the babies!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that necklace is darn right adorable and very clever on how you painted the tiny print. The whole thing is a great work of art.
    I don't make jewelry but thank you for the very easy instructions on how to make something like this.
    Enjoy your day
    ColleenB.
    Getting a blast of winter moving in today and possible freeze in the morning :{

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful necklace Danni! I am pinning this as I would love my sister to make one with her new grandsons fingerprint!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Megan! I have twin boy nephews and just love them to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! You should make jewelry more often. You could put it in that crock you're shipping to Illinois. :P

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable necklace and something to treasure for generations! So sweet. Headed over....

    ReplyDelete